- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848, May 15 Owned James C. Evans, Buffalo.
- 1850, Aug 13 Collided with schooner S. BURCHAD, Buffalo.
- 1855, May 9 Owned American Transportation Co., Buffalo.
- 1855, Oct Damaged on pier, Black River, Lake Erie.
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:55:39