- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1898 Captured by U. S. near Havana; became part of U. S. Navy.
- 1921 Converted to yacht out of Milwaukee.
- 1927 Used as freighter, fruit trade, Saugatauk-Milwaukee.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:53:11
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio