- Engine Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1860, Jul 17 Owned James McKay, Tampa Bay, FL; rebuilt for ocean service.
- 1861, Oct 7 Sold to British interests.
- 1861, Oct 13 Captured as blockade runner.
- 1862, Mar 1 Owned Thomas Clyde, Philadelphia.
- 1863, May 3 Owned New York & Washington S. S. Co., New York City.
- 1866, Apr 11 Owned Metropolitan S. S. Co., New York City.
- 1867 Lengthened to 183 ft.
- 1870, Jul 3 Owned Charles Ashcroft, Pheladelphia.
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:40:30
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio