- Propulsion Type
- 275' 6"
- 23' 4"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3500 passengers
History and Notes
- 1906, Spring Launched; ran Chicago, IL - Michigan City, IN.
- 1916, May 2 Owned Roosevelt Steamship Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1918, Jun 29 Owned United States Navy Dept. for training.
- 1919, Jul 22 Owned Guardian Savings & Trust Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1919, Aug 13 Owned Cleveland - Erieau Steamship Co., Mentor, OH.
- 1927, Jun 20 Owned Maritime Securities Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1927, Aug 25 Owned Chicago Roosevelt Steamship Co. of Delaware; leased to Goodrich Transportation Co; ran Chicago - South Haven, MI.
- 1934 Leased to Bob-Lo Co.
- 1944, Mar 14 Owned T.J. McGuire et al, Chicago; leased to Cleveland & Buffalo Steamship Co.
- 1945, Jun 8 Owned Cleveland - Cedar Point Steamship Co.
- 1946, Apr 5 Owned Cleveland & Buffalo Steamship Co.
- 1950, Mar Owned Cream City Wrecking Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1950, May Scrapped.
- Steamboat Bill, Steamship Historical Society of America
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:13:56
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio