- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889, Jul Sued Cheboygan Boom Company for damage by log obstructions.
- 1895 Owned Benjamin Shurtleff, Chicago, IL.
- 1895, Mar Ran lake front excursions, Chicago; then to original route Petoskey, MI - Cheboygan, MI.
- 1896, Sep Was to run Port Huron, MI to Sarnia, ONT, but company failed, route abandoned; vessel taken to Detroit.
- 1898, Mar 28 Owned Edwin Andrews, Saginaw, MI.
- 1899, May 3 To Lake Charles, Louisiana; same owner.
- 1907-11 Owned Beaumont, TX & Port Arthur, TX.
- 1911, Mar 29 Documents surrendered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:11:16