- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860 Damaged by collision
- 1868 226.76 gross tons
- 1870, May 2 Owned Andrew Abernathy, Buffalo, New York
- 1870, October Lost, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio