- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1880, Aug Rebuilt, Port Huron; new frames, new arches, other repairs.
- 1881, Jan 30 Foundered, Lake Michigan.
- 1882, Feb 13 Enrollment surrendered Chicago, IL, "Vessel lost".
- 1882, Jun 30 Philo Chamberlain set up an expidition to locate wreck.
- 1888, Jun 11 Machinery brought to Port Huron, MI by Port Huron & Northwestern Railway.
- 1976 Wreck located in 150' water; hull almost intact.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Walter Hirthe
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments D
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:31:29