- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1865 284 ton Brigantine.
- 1868 Owned Sheboygan.
- 1868, Oct 19 Went to Boston, MA with oats, then New Orleans, LA to New York City grain trade.
- 1869, Apr 25 Captain Humphrey resigned command due to rheumatism; Captain Simonton took over.
- 1871 Not listed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio