- Original Owner
- Richelieu & Ontario Navigation Co., Ltd.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1918 Struck a rock & sank to main deck in Tadoussac Bay in St. Lawrence River at mouth of Saguenay River; raised; repaired by Davie Shipbuilding Co., Ltd at Lauzon.
- 1929 Laid up.
- 1934-35 Montreal to Quebec package freight service.
- 1936 Laid up.
- 1946 Owned Wah Shang Steamship Co., China; renamed KIANG YONG.
- 1951, Aug 1 Grounded in typhoon near Tai Po; ship name listed as YANGTSE PHOENIX; later scrapped.
- Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:29:28