- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Jul 26 Launched Grand Haven Ferry on Muskegon Lake, Manistee and Northport Line.
- 1885 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1888 Owned Henry Getty.
- 1892, Sep Owned Crosby and Co.
- 1894, Apr Ferry Line North Muskegon-Interlake Park.
- 1897, Jun Owned David M. Wilson, Montague, MI.
- 1898 Ran White Lake-Muskegon carring passengers, baggage and light freight.
- 1901, Jul Owned Nufer Cedar Co., Whitehall.
- 1902, May Owned David M. Wilson, Montague, MI; local ferry service White Lake.
- 1902, Nov Salvage work, Holland, MI.
- 1905, May Owned John Hiltill, Chicago; Stoney Lake Resort connection.
- 1906, Jun 17 Sank, collision with steamer GEORGIA.
- 1906, Jul 5 Raised, back in servicre.
- 1907, Feb 7 Owned William Brinen S., Muskegon.
- 1912, May 10 Owned Thomas Young, Chicago.
- 1921, Apr 23 Burned Willow Springs, IL; owned John Collnan et al, Chicago.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Great Lakes Register
- Ed Middleton
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:08:45
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio