- Engine Type
- Vertical Beam (Walking Beam)
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860 Owned Gibbs, Ross & Co., Quebec.
- 1861, May 12 Burned while moored above the locks of the Lachine Canal at Montreal; hull & machinery recovered.
- 1862 Rebuilt as a river barge by Baptiste Auger at Montreal; 288 tons.
- 1862, May 2 Owned Jean Baptiste Auger, Montreal.
- 1862, May 28 Registry closed.
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:24:55