- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1,250 tons
History and Notes
- 1873, Oct 13 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1877, May 7 Sunk schooner FRANCIS BERRIMAN in collision off Sturgeon Pt., 20 miles SE Thunder Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1881, Apr 23 Owned Menominee Transportation Co., Milwaukee, WI; towed L. C. BOTTS and D. K. CLINT.
- 1882 Rebuilt Wolf and Davidson, Milwaukee.
- 1884 Owned George Van Dyke et al, Milwaukee.
- 1885 Ran Escanaba-Ohio, ore trade.
- 1887, Mar 16 Owned Chapen Mining Co., Milwaukee; 1 11.5 x 16' @ 90# steam firebox boiler, John Mohr and sons, Chicago, IL (1887).
- 1890 Towed TOKIO.
- 1890, Jul 15 Owned Interstate Transit Co., Milwaukee.
- 1892, Apr 9 Owned Lafayette Sullivan et al, Toledo, OH.
- 1892, May 19 Damaged by falling conveyer trest; lost smoke stack; replaced; towed C. C. BARNES and W. H. ROUNDS.
- 1892, Nov 29 Repaired at L'Anse, storm damage, Lake Superior.
- 1894, Jul 21 Grounded Squrrel Island, ore laden.
- 1895, Apr 25 Rig changed to 2 masts.
- 1898 Towed EDWARD KELLEY and CHICAGO BOARD OF TRADE.
- 1898, Sep Aground near Escanaba, MI with KELLEY.
- 1907 Towed C. C. BARNES, G. G. HOUGHTON and J. SCHUET.
- 1910, Jul Owned Northwestern Dredge and Dock Co., Marinette and Albert Ceal, Duluth, MN.
- 1913 Dismasted and abandoned, Toledo, OH.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut||
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:05:37