- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1877 133 net tons.
- 1881, Nov 8 Wrecked off piers Presque Isle (Erie) PA; in a storm with barley.
- 1881 Owned Stanton et al, Erie, PA US135577; renamed EUGENIA VESTA; 99 x 21 x 71, 140.28 gross/133.27 net tons.
- 1882 Rebuilt.
- 1888 99 x 21.6 x 7.6'; owned Detroit, MI.
- 1890 Owned William Dulac, Mt. Clemens, MI.
- 1897 Rebuilt
- 1901 Recaulked
- 1904 Owned Estate of William dulac
- 1906 Out of registry
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio