- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Ran Grand Haven to Fruitport.
- 1900 Owned James K Young, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1901, Sep 7 Burned Grand Haven; rebuilt.
- 1902, Sep Ran for railway in place of OTTAWA.
- 1904 Owned G.B. Parks, Grand Haven.
- 1907 Owned Mary M. Rice, Grand Haven.
- 1909 Owned Peter F. Lardie, Mapleton, MI.
- 1918, Jun 11 Burned Cleveland, OH.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 03:59:21
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio