- Original Owner
- U. S. Revenue Service
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 37 85/95
History and Notes
- 1828, Sep 13 Launched, Navy Yard.
- 1833, Apr 26 Owned Augustin Eaton, Sheldon Chapin and James Provost, Buffalo, NY.
- 1835, May 8 Owned Augustus Todd, Darius Smith and Luther Hagedorn, Buffalo.
- 1835, Nov 19 Upon a dock at Buffalo because of a storm.
- 1836, Jun 21 Owned Darius Smith and Augustus Todd, Buffalo.
- 1837, May 11 Owned William Seaman, Buffalo.
- 1837, Oct 8 Owned David W. Vrooman, Detroit.
- 1838, Sep 3 Owned Darius Smith and Augusstus Todd, Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID