- Original Owner
- Richelieu & Ontario Navigation Co.
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1913 Ordered sold by court to satisfy $500,000 claim by Rhode Island convention group for water borne illness.
- 1913-20 Owned, Canada Steamship Lines, Ltd., Oswego, NY; 246.66' x 42.25' x 14.5'; 2,484 gross tons.
- 1920-36 Owned Canada Steamship Lines, Ltd., Montreal, QUE.
- 1920 Renamed CAPE ETERNITY, C141863.
- 1936-40 Owned Lakeway Lines, Ltd., Windsor, ONT.
- 1936 Renamed GEORGIAN.
- 1940 Removed from Canadian Registry.
- 1940-46 Renamed, but never enrolled as AVALON II, used for floating barracks, St. John's & Halifax, NBR.
- 1946-54 Owned Wah Shang Steamship Co., Ltd., China; renamed HA-SIN.
- 1955 Dropped from Lloyds listing.
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 03:30:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio