- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 May have been Great Lakes first compsite vessel owned by J & G.T. Malcomson, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1868 Delivered oil & supplies to Canadian Lake Lighthouses, chartered by Dominion Government.
- 1871 Listed as having iron frames.
- 1877 Remeasured 135.8 x 24.6 x 7.0, 372.39 gross tons, 217 net tons.
- 1877 Owned by Eliz. Malcomson, Hamilton.
- 1878 Owned by Margaret Sutherland, Hamilton.
- 1880 Owned by John W. & Donald G. Sutherland, St. Thomas.
- 1882 Repaired and lengthened, 177 x 26 x 12.3, 806 gross/471 net tons.
- 1887, Apr 11 Rebuilt at the cost, $7000.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID