- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 225,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1886, Aug 11 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; in lumber trade Michigan City, IN & northern ports.
- 1888 Lost tow of 2 barges near Erie, PA.
- 1895 Rebuilt; in Brittain fleet with SUIT, MIVEA, CROUSE & MAE MARTEL.
- 1896, Oct. Sank at dock East Tawas, MI.
- 1897 Salvaged copper from wreck PEWABIC at Alpena, MI.
- 1899, Jul 28 Owned Oscar E. Parks & A.R. Colborn, Michigan City, IN.
- 1900, Apr 6 Owned Alex R. Sinclair et al, Duluth, MN.
- 1903, Mar 3 Owned William F. Thompson & Edward Englund, Duluth.
- 1904, May 13 Owned William F. Thompson & John C. LaVaque, Detroit, MI.
- 1906, Apr 17 Owned Cream City Sand Co., MIlwaukee, WI.
- 1907, Sep Boiler explosion, sank.
- 1909 Made crane equipped sand dredge at Milwaukee Shipyard Co.
- 1910, Apr 19 Owned E.J. Donahue & S.H. Braund, Detroit.
- 1910 Owned S.H. Braund & Charles W. Caldwell, Windsor, ONT; C126195; 114 x 25 x 9', 208 gross/ 172 net tons.
- 1912 Abandoned Sarnia, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwrit
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 03:25:50
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio