- Sail Number Masts
- 94' 6"
- 23' 6"
- 6' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 123 47/95
History and Notes
- 1853, May 19 Owned Benjamin Ackley, Cleveland.
- 1854, May Ashore Grand River, MI., Lake Michigan.
- 1856, Sep Ashore Beaver Island, Lake Michigan; lost both anchors.
- 1857, Nov 19 Ashore with lumber n. of Racine, WI., Lake Michigan; owned C.D. Spaids, Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio