- Sail Number Masts
- 20' 6"
- 8' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 144 48/95
History and Notes
- 1846, Apr 25 Stranded Buffalo, NY., Lake Erie.
- 1846, May 25 Owned Peter J. Nevins & Sons, New York, NY.
- 1847-49 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1848 Lost.
- 1849, Oct 29 Ran into Southport pier, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1852 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1853, Dec 27 Owned John B. Weir, Chicago, IL.
- 1854, Early Apr Ashore Grand River, Lake Michigan.
- 1854, Apr 27 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritme History of the Great Lakes
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio