- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Old Style
- 611 13/95
History and Notes
- 1857, Summer Launched; ran freight Buffalo, NY - Cleveland, OH.
- 1857-58, Winter Given passenger cabins; ran Buffalo - Green Bay, WI.
- 1859, Jul 9 Ashore North Point, Milwaukee, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1859, Dec 1 Ashore Mackinaw, MI, Straits of Mackinac.
- 1860, Mar Overhauled.
- 1860, Aug Broke shaft off Point Aux Barques, Lake Huron.
- 1862 Repaired.
- 1863 Large repairs.
- 1865 Very large repairs.
- 1865, Sep 4 Readmeasured; 183.6 x 30 x 10.9; 702.47 gross tons; 2 decks; no masts.
- 1867, May 4 Owned William G. Fargo, Buffalo.
- 1868, Mar New arches.
- 1868, Apr 29 Owned David M. Kelly, Green Bay.
- 1870, May 16 Owned Egbert J. Shaylor, Green Bay.
- 1872 Extensively repaired.
- 1873, May 8 Owned The Lake & River Transportation Co., Green Bay; 1 mast.
- 1873, Jun 27 Owned H.M. Hanna & Co., Cleveland; 1 deck; ran Buffalo - Duluth, MN.
- 1874, May Ashore St. Joseph's Island, Green Bay, Lake Michigan.
- 1874, Dec Sunk by ice, Toledo, OH; repaired & returned to Lake Superior ore trade.
- 1876, Mar For sale.
- 1877, May 3 Owned E. Doville & Jane Coats, Cleveland.
- 1877, Oct 2 Owned Alva Bradley & E. Doville, Cleveland; converted to barge; 371.04 gross tons.
- 1877, Nov Scuttled; abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 03:17:27