- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1897, May 21 Collided with & sank steamer FLORIDA between Middle Island and Presque Isle, Lake Huron.
- 1905, Sep 27 Burned at mouth of Detroit River, coal cargo burned more than a week.
- 1905 Converted to tow barge, engine went into ROBBINS, FRANCIS L. a steel propeller, built Cleveland, 1905.
- 1906, Nov 14 Burned near Lime Kiln crossing, Detroit River, scuttled by tossin a stick of dynamite into her bilges; hull later removed.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 03:16:47