- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned, Fairport, OH; 68.11 gross tons.
- 1871, Mar 11 Repaired, new masts.
- 1872, Nov Stranded, Saugatuck, MI.
- 1873, Feb 14 Being enlarged to a 3 master, Saugatuck by Captain Robinson, Wellsburg, Canada.
- 1873, May 9 Launched, is lengthened 31', beam 2' wider, depth of hold, 2' deeper.
- 1876 Owned S. Robinson, Saugatuck.
- 1877, Nov 8 Ashore off Waukegan, IL.
- 1879 117 ton schooner, wreck, owned Maxon Tug Co., Milwaukee.
- 1908, Apr 27 Anchor chain parted, went ashore south of Arthur Bay, Mi; 2 miles off Masonville, Lake Michigan.
- 1916, Sep 17 Also noted as lost 4 miles Northeast of Erie, PA, Lake Erie.
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 03:16:41
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio