- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 500,000 feet
History and Notes
- 1872 Owned, Menominee Lumber Co., et al.
- 1873 Owned, Manominee Barge Line, et al.
- 1876 Owned, M. R. Lumber Co., Marinette, WI.
- 1882 Owned, Marinette Barge Line, Racine, WI.
- 1887 Rebuilt as barge.
- 1892 Owned, O. Johnson, Racine.
- 1900 Rebuilt, bottom recaulked; owned L. L. Slyfield, Port Huron, MI.
- 1902 Owned, A. F. Price, Fremont, OH.
- 1908 Owned, E. E. Hall & Brothers, Canadian; renamed JOSEPHINE.
- 1913, Oct 20 Wrecked, St. Lawrence River, total loss, no details.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio