- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847 Enrolled Sacketts Harbor, NY.
- 1848 Chicago to Oswego grain trade.
- 1851, Aug Went ashore, Pt. Pelee. Cargo, salt.
- 1853 Sprung a leak Lake Erie.
- 1853 Rig changed to brig.
- 1856 Buffalo owners.
- 1860 Owned by Fisher, Buffalo, 283 tons brig.
- 1861, Nov Ashore, Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1865 192 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned by J.P. Clark, Detroit.
- 1867 "Barge".
- 1871 Registered Detroit, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio