- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Apr 4 Owned, Sands & Maxwell Lumber Co., Pentwater, MI.
- 1889 Owned, Miller, et al, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1890, May 26 Owned, Carlos A. Sheldon, Houghton, MI.
- 1893, May 16 Owned, James Pryor, Houghton.
- 1901 Bottom recaulked.
- 1909, Feb 18 Owned, Zenith Dredge Co., Duluth.
- 1924, Jul 26 Renamed, FAYLING, 188hp engine, 37 gross tons, 66.5' x 15.6' x 6.8'.
- 1940 Laid up, Zenith yard.
- 1943, Apr 16 Enrollment surrendered, Duluth, "vessel abandoned".
- 1947 Dismantled, scuttled.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 03:14:39
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio