- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890 Owned T. M. Kirkwood & D. L. McKinnon, Toronto, ONT.
- 1890, May 28 Owned Stephen Reeves, Windsor, ONT; renamed CITY OF WINDSOR.
- 1890 Rebuilt, given new passenger cabin; 511 tons.
- 1891 Ashore, above Sand Beach.
- 1896 Owned D. L. McKinnon; rebuilt? Owen Sound? for passenger service
- 1903, Nov 18 Stranded, Squaw Point, Georgian Bay.
- 1906, Sep 27 Badly damaged by fire, Owen Sound dock.
- 1910 Renamed MICHIPICOTEN.
- 1911 Owned, Joseph Ganley, Sault Ste. Marie, ONT.
- 1912 Rebuilt, 403 ton.
- Other owners, no dates:
- North Shore Navigation Co.
- Northern Navigation Co.
- 1926 Owen Sound Navigation Co.
- North American Bent Chair Co.
- 1927, Oct 10 Burned, Manitoulin Island, Lake Huron.
- 1928 Owned North American Bent Chair Co., Owen Sound, ONT
- 1930 Same owner
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- John N. Bascom
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- painting by Seth Arca Whipple
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 03:12:08