- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860 Owned Hubbard & Bigelow, Ashtabula, OH.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1862, May Collided with unknown vessel St. Clair River; minor damage.
- 1863 Owned Harmon & Co., Ashtabula, WI.
- 1864 Owned R.A. Knapp, Racine, WI.
- 1864, Apr 25 Collided with schooner MINNESOTA in Toledo Harbor.
- 1865 Readmeasured 185.39 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Taylor, Chicago, IL.
- 1869 Rebuilt.
- 1871 Owned McMillan, Chicago, IL.
- 1873 Owned Cap. Rucher, Chicago, IL.
- 1875, Sep Ashore in St. Clair River with lumber, towed to Detroit.
- 1876 Owned C. Cherry, Detroit, MI.
- 1895, Sep 17 Sunk in collision; owned R. Tollock, Charlevoix, MI.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:13:29
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio