- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876, Aug Collision with bridge at Manitowoc, WI.
- 1880, Oct Driven ashore North Bay.
- 1883, Nov Ashore near Chicago with 1,150 tons coal for Chicago.
- 1889 Towed by RUBE RICHARDS with MAY RICHARDS.
- 1889, Jul Chartered Lake Erie to Duluth & Two Harbors to Lake Erie with ore.
- 1892 Towed by GEORGE PRESLEY.
- 1895, Oct 29 Foundered Lake Michigan; owned Benham et al, Cleveland.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 03:07:25