- Sail Number Masts
- 6' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848, April 8 Owned J.W. Johnson & Erastus Tisdale, Ohio City, Ohio
- 1848, November Ashore Gravely Bay, Ontario, Lake Erie
- 1850, April 23 Owned S.J. Johnson; tonnage change 149.27 tons
- 1850, May Ashore Ontario, Lake Erie
- 1850, December Ashore Grand River, Ohio, Lake Erie
- 1851, May 1 Stranded Long Point Cut, Lake Erie
- 1852, December 8 Dismasted near Port Stanley, Ontario, Lake Erie
- 1855, June Capsized Long Point, Lake Erie; one lost; righted
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - internet
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Emerson H. Knack
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio