- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867, Dec 9 Wrecked, Spectacle Reef.
- 1871, Sep Lost Mainmast in squall on Lake Superior; towed to Manitowoc by tug KITTY SMOKE; 3 masts.
- 1874 New deck.
- 1877, Nov Bound Alpena, MI to Manitowoc, she was damaged in squall.
- 1878 Repaired.
- 1882, Jan 30 Owned Thomas Pringle, Marine City, MI; 147 x 27 x 10'; 285 gross tons.
- 1885 Towed by LOWELL in Bay City & Buffalo, NY lumber trade with TIM BAKER & MONTPELIER.
- 1888, Feb 1 Owned L. Recour, Port Huron District.
- 1891, Apr 30 2 masts; 278 gross tons.
- 1898, May Rebuilt Marine City, Anderson's yard.
- 1899 Towed by TEMPEST.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 02:52:05