- Engine Number Cylinders
- Tonnage Gross
- 120,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1857, Nov 7 Enrolled, Detroit, MI.
- 1858 In Detroit River Tug Association with 13 others.
- 1859, Apr 1 Owned Henry Esseltyne, Clayton, NY and John N. Fowler, Detroit.
- 1860, Feb Fitted as wrecked-towed 8 loaded vessels.
- 1861 Rafting Lake Huron-Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1862, Oct 10 Owned Henry W. Burt and John S. Noyes, Buffalo, NY; towed SULLIVAN.
- 1863 Towed SULTANA, EMPIRE and ST. LAWRENCE.
- 1864, Aug 22 Sold Canadian C46247; registered Montreal, QUE.
- 1866 Owned, John Cameron, Montreal.
- 1869 Rebuilt, 126 tons.
- 1871, Oct Sunk near mouth of Thames River; raised.
- 1877 Owned John Wilson, QUE; 127 gross/64 net tons.
- 1881, Aug 31 Burned, Quebec.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Emerson H. Knack
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 02:50:40