- Original Owner
- C.P. Williams, Charles L. Wheeler, & Capt. S. Cross
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled Milwaukee, later Buffalo to serve in grain trade.
- 1854, Nov Dry dock at Buffalo after striking rock near clay banks 15 mi. e. of Detroit River; collided with brig RAM at Beaver Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1855 Enrolled Milwaukee.
- 1855, Oct Collided with tug BRUCE on St. Clair River.
- 1856 Sold to John Furlong.
- 1859, Oct 30 Ashore S. Manitou Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1860 Owned D. Newhall, Milwaukee.
- 1863 Enrolled Buffalo.
- 1864 Repaired.
- 1865 Enrolled Milwaukee; 210 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned N. Olsen, Milwaukee.
- 1867 Enrolled Toledo, OH; 210.65 gross tons.
- 1868, Apr 15 Destroyed by fire.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID