- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Sister ships, ADMIRAL, SIM. J. MURPHY, HOWARD L. SHAW.
- 1951, Mar Reconstructed new tank tops; owned Prime Lake Ship Co., Inc., Buffalo, NY.
- 1955 Buffalo Grain Storage Fleet.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:08:02
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio