- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Similar to N. C. HOLLAND, T. S. FASSETT, GRACE HOLLAND, TROY and DAYTON.
- 1881, May 3 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1889 Owned R. C. Holland.
- 1893 Towed by C. F. CURTIS.
- 1901, Apr 12 Sold by J. J. Boland to Canadian parties; C94928 for St. Lawrence coal trade.
- 1901, May 6 Registered Picton, ONT as 2 mast barge; 186 x 31.5 x 11', 512.28 gross/480.04 net tons; owned A. W. Hepburn, Picton.
- 1905, Mar 2 Owned Bernard R. and Jasper C. Hepburn.
- 1905, Apr 17 Owned Ontario and Quebec Navigation Co. Ltd.
- 1916, Apr 16 Owned Canada Steamship Lines, Ltd.
- 1926, May 15 Owned John E. Russell, Toronto.
- 1929, Apr 3 Owned Sin Mac Lines Ltd., Montreal, QUE.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 02:34:00