- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1903, Sep 17 Burned North Channel, Lake Huron; rebuilt.
- 1905 Owned Midland Towing & Wrecking Co., Midland, ONT; 319 gross/182 net tons.
- 1912 Owned Joseph Ganley, Sault Ste. Marie, ONT.
- 1923, Dec 15 While carrying lumberjacks & oil drums, stranded Lizard Island, Lake Superior; 4 died from exposure.
- 1924 Recovered.
- 1928 Owned Lake Superior Paper Co., Sault Ste. Marie, ONT.
- 1947 Dismantled Sault Ste. Marie, ONT.
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 02:30:42
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio