- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Mar 29 Launched West Bay City, MI.
- 1890-1913 Towed by steambarge W.H. SAWYER with schooner TRUXBURY in lumber trade.
- 1904 Owned John Jenkins, Marine City, MI.
- 1906 Owned E.N. Hines Lumber Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1917 Owned Hamilton Transportation Co., Chicago.
- 1926 Converted to crane equipped motor vessel, with two 4 cylinder 10 x 12 1/2",220hp @ 360rpm, diesel engines built by Fairbanks-Morse Co., Beloit, WI; one 11'6" x 13' @ 165# steam, donkey boiler from Johnston Brothers, Ferrysburg, MI.
- 1928 Owned J.L. Larson, Bay City, MI.
- 1935 Owned Norris R. Wentworth, Bay City.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 02:28:35