- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900, Apr 25 Launched at Port Huron, MI; built for Welland Canal trade.
- 1900, Oct Owned R.J. Dunham, Chicago, IL.
- 1907 In Lakes to Coast grain trade.
- 1918 Renamed EDWARD F. CRAGIN.
- 1920 Sold foreign, Italy; renamed EUGENIO CANTONI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes"
- "Johnsons, 1917"
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 02:23:03
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio