- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Owned Ottawa Steam Boat Co., Montreal, QUE.
- 1865 Owned Ottawa River Navigation Co., Lachine, QUE.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1877 610 gross tons. (?)
- 1879 Owned Sheppard & Co., Montreal.
- 1894 Scrapped; engine & superstructure into DUTCHESS of York, 1895, at Tate's Dock, Montreal for Ottawa River Navigation Co.
- 1902 Registry closed.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Steamboat Bill, Steamship Historical Society of America
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:47:54
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio