- Engine Type
- For-and-Aft Compound
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, May 9 Enbrolled Port Huron, MI; owned John kelderhouse, Buffalo, NY.
- 1881, May 25 Struck a reef attempting to enter Forestville.
- 1881, May 27 Enrolled Buffalo.
- 1886, Aug 19 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; owned John H. Palmer et al, Cleveland.
- 1886, 1889? 1 firebox boiler 9'6" X 16', 100# steam; by Lake Erie Boiler Works, Buffalo, 1886.
- 1893, Mar 11 Owned J.T. Hutchinson, et al, Cleveland.
- 1898, Mar 18 Owned Queen Transit Co., Willoughby Township, OH; J.T. Hutchinson et al, agent.
- 1898, Mar 23 Change managing owner to A.O. Reeve et al, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1901 Rebuilt, 2 mast.
- 1901, May 15 Readmeasured 876 gross / 588 net tons.
- 1903, Aug 20 Founderes.
- 1903, Dec 18 Documents surrendered "Foundered at Fairport, OH".
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 02:01:45
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio