- Original Owner
- Thomas Matthew Hunter
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1848, May 31 Owned Thomas Kilpatrick, et.al.
- 1848, December 31 Owned Charles Donaldson
- 1856 Rebuilt by Weeks at Gananoque; renamed TWO BROTHERS, owned
- William McDonald, Wallaceburg; 263 tons, scow barquentine
- 1869 Rebuilt as SYBELLA
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio