- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 14000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1862, November 2 Stranded Middle Island Reef, Lake Huron & abandoned
- 1862, November 11 Wrecking tug WINSLOW or WILSON (?) took off her
- sails & rigging
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio