- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, Dec 18 Owned Ogdensburg Transit Co., Ogdensburg.
- 1906, Dec 9 Cut by ice, Ogdensburg.
- 1910 Owned Great Lakes Freighting Co., Cleveland, OH; converted to sand & gravel boat.
- 1911 Owned H.K. Oaks, Cleveland, OH.
- 1911, Aug 8 Bow burned; beached on east side Kelleys Island, Lake Erie.
- 1911, Aug 14 Fire rekindled; aft section burned; total loss & abandoned.
- 1914 Engine removed by William Ellery, Detroit.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- F.E. Hamilton
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:46:33
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio