- Original Owner
- John Hamilton
- Propulsion Type
- 145' 7"
- 23' 10"
- 10' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1827, May 12 Boiler burst at Niagara; repaired.
- (date unknown) Cut down to a paddle tow boat.
- (date unknown) Owned Hugh Richardson.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- "Early Great Lakes Steamboat's" by Musham
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:59:32
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio