- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1920 Owned John E. Russell, Toronto, ONT.
- 1921 Rebuilt as wrecking/derrick barge; 200 x 40 x 14; 1,016 gross/989 net tons.
- 1929 Renamed LONDONDERRY; owned Sincennes-MacNaughton Lines, Ltd., Montreal, QUE.
- 1960 Owned McAllister Towing, Ltd., Montreal.
- 1963 Owned McAllister-Pyke Salvage, Ltd., Kingston, ONT.
- 1965 Scrapped.
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio