- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Launched; first enrolled incomplete without machinery.
- 1880, Oct 12 First enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1880, Nov 8 Collided with steamer NORTHWEST; aground Bois Blanc Island reef, Lake Huron.
- 1881, Mar Received machinery Cleveland, OH.
- 1881, May 30 Owned Menominee Transportation Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1882, Oct 13 Reported stripped; laid up.
- 1887, Mar 18 Owned Chapin Mining Co., Milwaukee.
- 1890, Jul 23 Owned InterState Transit Co., Milwaukee.
- 1890, Aug 29 2 decks; 2 masts.
- 1892, Jun 1 Collided with & sunk propeller BRITTON(or BRITAIN) off Wyandotte, MI, Detroit River.
- 1893, Apr 26 Owned Progress Transportation Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1896 1 scotch boiler, 12.5 x 12'; Dry Dock Engine Works, Detroit, MI.
- 1898, May 18 Collided with steamer GEORGE T. HOPE at head of Harsen Island, MI, Lake St. Clair.
- 1899, Sep 7 Owned James Corrigan, Wickliffe, OH.
- 1900-01 Towed TAZMANIA.
- 1905, Oct 20 or Nov 24 Stranded in gale off Green Bay, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1906, Aug 24 Owned Charles S. Neff, Milwaukee.
- 1908 Rebuilt Manitowoc, WI as barge; 1 deck, no mast; engine into ITALIA; plain head & round stern; 248 x 37.6 x 14'; 844 gross/844 net tons.
- 1908, May 25 Owned Edward Gillen Dock, Dredge & Construction Co., Racine, WI.
- 1917, Mar 5 Owned Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Co., NJ.
- 1920, Mar 5 Owned W.E. Gaynor, Duluth, MN.
- 1920, Dec 20 Owned Ralph Kilcore, Buffalo, NY.
- 1927, Jul 13 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:37:14