- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1875 Owned G.H. Parker et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1877, May 31 Burned St. Clair River near Port Huron, MI.
- 1877, Sep 1 Owned Morley & Hill, Marine City, MI.
- 1879 Rebuilt as barge; 144 gross tons.
- 1882 Owned W.B. Harrow et al, Algonac, MI.
- 1884, May 27 Rebuilt Detroit; received machinery of MICHIGAN; 1 deck, 2 masts; 120 x 19 x 7.6'; 256.28 gross/174.28 net tons; upright compound engine; 22 & 40 x 27"; 300hp; Bartley & Gilbert, Montreal, QUE; 1859; originally from carferry MICHIGAN.
- 1884, Jun 24 Owned International Wrecking & Transportation Co., Windsor, ONT; C88623.
- 1884, Jul 10 Renamed INTERNATIONAL.
- 1886 Owned Detroit Tug & Wrecking Co.
- 1887, Aug 22 Renamed ONAPING.
- 1888, Jan 30 Owned John & Thomas Charlton, Meaford, ONT.
- 1889, Oct 23 Struck by steamer NORTH WIND Amherstburg, ONT.
- 1892, Dec 8 Beached; burned Amherstburg.
- 1899 120 x 20 x 10'; 256 gross/174 net tons; 1 firebox boiler 10 x 16'; 120#; Pheonix (Polson?) Iron Works, Toronto, ONT; 1890.
- 1916 Owned Midland Transportation Co., Midland, ONT; rebuilt.
- 1930 Owned Burke Towing & Salvaging Co. Ltd., Midland.
- 1935, Dec 5 Dismantled; burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipp
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:36:43
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio