- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1869, Nov 16 Grounded Spectacle Reef, Straits of Mackinac; badly damaged.
- 1876 Owned Abram Smith, Algonac, MI.
- 1879 Converted to barge; 1 mast.
- 1887 Rebuilt; same owner.
- 1891, Nov 26 Wrecked; owned Abbie Westbrook, Detroit, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio