- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1,000 tons
History and Notes
- 1885-86 Towed by E. B. HALE.
- 1887-88 Towed by CITY OF CLEVELAND.
- 1887, Dec Rebuilt; new deck.
- 1888, Apr 26 Tonnage changed 893.66 gross/848.98 net tons.
- 1889 Towed by MAURICE B. GROVER.
- 1889, Sep Holed & beached, St. Clair River; repaired, Cleveland, OH.
- 1890 Towed by HENRY CHISHOLM.
- 1892-93 Towed by CITY OF CLEVELAND.
- 1902, Jun 9 Tonnage changed 722 gross/650 net tons.
- 1910, Sep 18 Burned, Cleveland, OH; abandoned.
- 1918 Rebuilt as barge; 184 x 32.42 x 11; 610 gross/567 net tons.
- 1921, Nov 1 Sank, Maumee Bay; raised.
- 1928 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:51:17
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio