- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889, Apr 1 Owned Bay Line & Fire Boat Co., Bay County, MI; ran Saginaw River.
- 1891 Milwaukee route with fruit.
- 1892 Stranded in storm with full load of World's Fair passengers near Chicago, IL, Lake Michigan.
- 1895 Ran Cleveland, OH region.
- 1896, Aug 12 Owned F.W. Wheeler & Co., Bay City, MI.
- 1897, Jun 19 Owned J.E. Spalding, Port Clinton, OH; ran Port Clinton to Put-in-Bay, Lake Erie.
- 1898, Mar 17 Tonnage change 94.5 gross / 64.26 net tons.
- 1901, Aug 5 Owned J.H. Graham, St. Joseph, MI; overhauled, electric lights; ran Chicago to Lincoln Park, Lake Michigan.
- 1902, May 5 Owned Fred K. Colby (Macatawa Parks Association), Holland, MI.
- 1904, Jul Struck sunken pile, Saugatuck, MI; repaired.
- 1905, Aug 8 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:13:49